At Air, we make places people love. By putting people at the heart of our ideas and execution, we create inspiring environments that bring new life, ease-of-use and innovation to new and existing spaces. We’re experts at place-making, retail strategy, branding, wayfinding and interior design for some of the world’s most progressive retail developers, owners and operators.
The Account Executive will be responsible for assisting with the smooth, day-to-day running of projects: from communicating the correct information to all team-members to liaising with clients on all aspects of branding, interior design, environmental graphics and wayfinding projects – both in the UK and overseas.
Who we’re looking for
- You’re personable, professional and able to build a rapport with people to develop strong, meaningful relationships – both within your team and with diverse international clients
- You have common sense in spades, are empathetic and an excellent communicator at all levels
- You already have some previous project management/client relations experience and are keen to further develop your skills in this area with the support of the senior account manager
- You’re highly organised, with the ability to meet tight deadlines; a great team player and happy to take direction or work off your own initiative, as required
Responsibilities will include
- Providing high-quality administrative and project management support to the senior account manager
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Accurately capturing and sharing project information between the client and relevant members of the account management/design team
- Supporting the team throughout the research, design and execution process
- Monitoring design stages against contract/scope and helping identify any risks/issues to ensure all projects run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Assisting with budget management and additional project fee negotiations where applicable
- Communicating billing requirements to studio management team
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working as part of a project or account management team; ideally within a design or property development agency
- A keen eye for detail
- Budget awareness, including an understanding of budget restraints
- Effective liaison with clients and other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability meet deadlines
- The ability to deliver a consistently high level of service, regardless of project size
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- The confidence to contribute to internal team meetings and offer input/ share ideas
- The desire to maintain and improve strategic and project design standards
- A determination to achieve and succeed
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Air’s company benefits include: a fun team to work with; competitive salary dependant on experience; cycle-to-work scheme; beer o’clock on Fridays
Please send a CV demonstrating your relevant experience, qualifications and enthusiasm to: email@example.com.