At Air, we make places people love. By putting people at the heart of our ideas and execution, we create inspiring environments that bring new life, ease-of-use and innovation to new and existing spaces. We’re experts at placemaking, branding, wayfinding and signage strategy and interior design for some of the world’s most progressive developers, owners and operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small and friendly team, using your creativity and design skills to influence the way people use and enjoy their surroundings.
We are looking for:
A creative Graphic Designer with at least 1-4 years’ experience to work on a range of projects spanning multiple sectors (including retail, residential, hospitality, transport and real estate) involving branding and logos, web and marketing materials, signage and wayfinding strategy and environmental graphics.
- Help the creative team see projects through from start to completion by working on the Feasibility, Strategy, Concept Design, Detailed Design and Artwork/Specification Stages
- Helping to develop the brand, identity, design and project strategy
- Assist the Senior Designer with project communications and attending project briefing meetings and presentations when required
- Develop and enhance the design brief by gathering information through research
- Developing concepts, strategies, guidelines, presentations, visuals, and ideas, taking into account the requirements of the brief, as well as the budget and the timescales
- Day-to-day use of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of high quality concepts, strategies, guidelines, presentations and visuals
- Keep abreast of new trends within the design industry, technology and design programs
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in graphic design
- At least 1-4 years’ experience in branding projects for commercial developers
- Highly proficient software skills (Adobe Creative Suite essential)
- Creative flair and adaptability
- Ability to create concepts, mood boards and presentations with the right balance of pragmatism and ‘wow-factor’
- Proven understanding of layout, typography, colour, and their application
- Budget and project-management awareness
- Act as a responsible team leader
- Team player with strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from Design Associates or work off one’s own initiative as required
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational & planning skills
- Responsibility for staff time, ensure time spent on project reflects budget allowance
- Proactive and conscientious
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Knowledge of other design software packages
About the role:
- We offer a hard-working yet friendly and sociable team environment, opportunities for professional progression, a variety of work across several disciplines, Friday “Beer O’clock” drinks and a competitive salary.
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or who have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org