At Air, we make places people love. By putting people at the heart of our ideas and execution, we create inspiring environments that bring new life, ease-of-use and innovation to new and existing spaces. We’re experts at placemaking, retail strategy, branding, wayfinding and interior design for some of the world’s most progressive retail developers, owners and operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, friendly team, using your creativity and design skills to influence the way people use and enjoy their surroundings.
Who we are looking for:
A creative graphic designer, comfortable working on a wide range of projects for a variety of clients spanning multiple sectors (including retail, transport and real estate) and encompassing a broad range of deliverables (including but not limited to):
- signage & wayfinding
- environmental graphics
- branding and logos
- web and marketing materials
Help the creative team see projects through from start to completion by working on any or all of the following stages, as required:
- concept design
- detailed design
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree in graphic design
- At least 4 years’ experience in wayfinding and branding projects for commercial developers
- Highly proficient software skills (Adobe Creative Suite essential)
- Creative flair and adaptability
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Ability to create concepts, moodboards and presentations with the right balance of pragmatism and ‘wow-factor’
- Proven understanding of layout, typography, colour and their application
- Excellent attention to detail
- Budget and project-management awareness
- Act as a responsible team leader
- Team player with strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from Design Associates or work off own initiative as required
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational & planning skills
- Responsibility for staff time, ensure time spent on project reflects budget allowance
- Proactive and conscientious
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Knowledge of other design software packages
Air’s company benefits include: a fun team to work with; competitive salary, dependant on experience; cycle-to-work scheme; beer o’clock on Fridays
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We welcome applications for freelance or permanent roles!
Please send a CV and portfolio demonstrating your relevant experience, qualifications and enthusiasm to: firstname.lastname@example.org.