At Air, we make places people love. By putting people at the heart of our ideas and execution, we create inspiring environments that bring new life, ease-of-use and innovation to new and existing spaces. We’re experts at place-making, retail strategy, branding, wayfinding and interior design for some of the world’s most progressive retail developers, owners and operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, friendly team, using your creativity and design skills to influence the way people use and enjoy their surroundings.
Who we are looking for:
A creative graphic designer, comfortable working on a wide range of projects for a variety of clients spanning multiple sectors (including retail, transport and real estate) and encompassing a broad range of deliverables (including but not limited to):
- branding and logos
- signage & wayfinding
- environmental graphics
- web and marketing materials
Help the creative team see projects through from start to completion by working on any or all of the following stages, as required:
- concept design
- detailed design
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree in graphic design
- At least 3 years’ experience in branding and wayfinding projects for commercial developers
- Experience of working on concept, schematic and detailed design stages
- Highly proficient software skills (Adobe Creative Suite essential)
- Creative flair and adaptability
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Ability to create concepts, moodboards and presentations with the right balance of pragmatism and ‘wow-factor’
- Proven understanding of layout, typography, colour and their application
- Excellent attention to detail
- Budget and project-management awareness
- Team player with strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from Design Associates or work off own initiative as required
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational & planning skills
- Proactive and conscientious
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Knowledge of other design software packages
Air’s company benefits include: a fun team to work with; competitive salary, dependant on experience; cycle-to-work scheme; beer o’clock on Fridays
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We welcome applications for freelance or permanent roles!
Please send a CV and portfolio demonstrating your relevant experience, qualifications and enthusiasm to: email@example.com.