At Air, we make places people love. By putting people at the heart of our ideas and execution, we create inspiring environments that bring new life, ease-of-use and innovation to new and existing spaces. We’re experts at placemaking, retail strategy, branding, wayfinding and interior design for some of the world’s most progressive retail developers, owners and operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, friendly team, using your creativity and design skills to influence the way people use and enjoy their surroundings.
Who we are looking for:
A creative product and interior designer, with excellent skills in Autocad, Sketch-Up, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop and InDesign.
Essential skills and experience:
At least 5 years’ experience within at least one or more of the following sectors: public realm, shopping centres, residential, hospitality, retail, leisure.
- Ability to produce detailed design drawings and packages for joinery items, mall interiors and product drawings
- Experience of working on and producing presentations for any of the following design stages: Concept Design, Schematic Design, Detailed Design
- Knowledge of materials, interior coatings and construction methods
- Experienced finding suppliers, selecting and producing product and finishes schedules
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret client briefs
- Creativity, the ability to come up with creative solutions and develop them into visuals and reality
- Highly skilled at visualisation using Sketch-up and V-Ray. The ability to create high-quality renders/3D visuals and knowledge of other drawing programmes such as Rhino, 3ds Max and Revit could be an advantage
- Budget and project-management awareness
- Experience of client liaison
- Team player with strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from Head of Interiors and to direct younger members when producing drawings packages as part of a project team.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational and planning skills
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Knowledge of other design software packages
Air’s company benefits include: a fun team to work with; competitive salary, dependant on experience; cycle-to-work scheme; beer o’clock on Fridays
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We welcome applications for both freelance and permanent roles (No 3D gaming applications, please).
Please send a CV and portfolio demonstrating your relevant experience, qualifications and enthusiasm to: firstname.lastname@example.org