At Air, we make places people love. By putting people at the heart of our ideas and execution, we create inspiring environments that bring new life, ease-of-use and innovation to new and existing spaces. We’re experts at place-making, retail strategy, branding, wayfinding and interior design for some of the world’s most progressive retail developers, owners and operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, friendly team, using your creativity and design skills to influence the way people use and enjoy their surroundings.
Who we are looking for:
A junior interior designer, with at least 1-3 years’ experience with a design firm or agency.
Essential skills and experience:
- A Degree in Interior Design
- Excellent skills in Autocad, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to produce technical drawings
- Knowledge of materials, interior coatings and construction methods
- Accuracy and a high level of attention to detail
- Team player with strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, willing to take direction from senior designers
- Excellent multi-tasking, planning and organisational skills
This role will require you to think creatively and come up with strong visual ideas and design documentation, contributing to client presentations for the all of the following stages; therefore, experience of any of these is desirable:
- Concept Design
- Design Development
- Detailed Design
Experience working on large-scale projects, such as shopping centres
Air’s company benefits include: a fun team to work with; competitive salary, dependant on experience; cycle-to-work scheme; beer o’clock on Fridays
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!