We are looking for a creative Interior and Product Designer with essential skills in Revit, Autocad, Photoshop and InDesign and desirable skills in Rhino, Sketch-up, 3ds Max and V-Ray.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience within at least one or more of the following sectors: retail, shopping centres, leisure, public realm, residential and hospitality
- Advance skills to produce detailed design drawings and packages for mall interiors including joinery items and furniture using Revit and Autocad
- Experience of working on and producing presentations for any of the following design stages: Concept Design, Schematic Design, Detailed Design
- Knowledge of materials, interior coatings and construction methods
- Experienced finding suppliers, selecting and producing product and finishes schedules
- The ability to create and resolve creative design solutions and develop them into visuals and reality
- To have a detailed understanding of the set-up, organisation, and procedures of Revit and Autocad documentations and drawing
- Willingness to teach and guide your fellow team members on how to use Revit
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret client briefs
- Budget and project-management awareness
- Experience of client liaison
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Team player with strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from Head of Interiors and to direct younger members when producing drawings packages as part of a project team
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational and planning skills
A fun team to work with; competitive salary, dependant on experience; cycle-to-work scheme; beer o’clock on Fridays
At Air, we make places people love. By putting people at the heart of our ideas and execution, we create inspiring environments that bring new life, ease-of-use and innovation to new and existing spaces. We’re experts at placemaking, retail strategy, branding, wayfinding and interior design for some of the world’s most progressive retail developers, owners and operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, friendly team, using your creativity and design skills to influence the way people use and enjoy their surroundings.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We welcome applications for both freelance and permanent roles.
Please send a CV and portfolio demonstrating your relevant experience, qualifications and enthusiasm to: email@example.com